Proto-RageBoy® Rides Again!
click here for Amazon.com write-up
In June 1994 -- yes, over four years ago -- the then-emergent
RageBoy® wrote a column for Information Week magazine in
which he presented seven principles for effective networking.
You can read
the full article here. It's seven principles are:
The newly released (1998) book pictured at the right has reprinted
this article, which includes statements such as:
- Talk to anyone about anything.
- Develop a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Be willing to look stupid.
- Give more than you take.
- Cultivate fearlessness.
- Go on gut instinct.
- Expand your sense of humor.
- "Quantitative analysis works wonders when
all the assumptions are accurate and the variables selected are the
right ones. This happens approximately once every million years."
- "Delusions of self-importance are usually harbingers of early senility."
- "Work less, play more, dream always."
An interview with the author, Jennifer Stone Gonzalez
Jennifer Stone Gonzalez's website
Back to EGR HomePage
FastCounter by LinkExchange